Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
MOQ : 50000 ltr
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Type||Industrial Water Tanks, Storage Water Tanks|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
|Location||Anywhere in India|
We offer Premium Quality Liner Zincalume/Galvalume Pre Engineered Water Storage Tank for Domestic , Rural and Industrial purpose using the modern Reinforced Membrane Technology . We offer Tanks in wide range of sizes from 10000 ltr to 500000 ltr as per customers requirement and needs.Zinalume/Galvalume tanks are considered
Zincalume/Galvalume tanks are Considered the most economical Solutions for large capacity storaage of water for vaarious government projects and Construction site projects .
Zincalume/Galvalume is an alloy cosisting of 55% Aluminium , 43.5% Zinc (by weight) and 1.5 % Silicon . Its special alloy which has been developed after yeras of research internationally . Steel when coated with Zincalume lasts longer beacause it get the Barrier protection of Alluminium and Sacrificial properties of Zinc . The product is made of high tensile/strength steel . After this the product is coated on both surface by paint for superior finish and long life . Various types of paint coating are used under to suit varied industrial requirement .
1. Energy saving & High Strength Base Steel .
2. Light Weight
3. Corrosion Resistant .
4. Providing cost effective containment solution.
5.These tanks are very cost effective as compare to the traditional RCC or MS tanks .
6. Zincalume/Galvalume steel is high resistant to any kind of corrosions and has a very high service life of more than 25 years under ideal usage conditions
7. Fast Commissioning and can be used after installation .
8. Easily Relocatable , completly modular knock down designes allows relocation at little cost .
9.In the event of accidental damage all components of outr tanks are replaceble/ repaiable .
10. Installation of the tank takes considerably less time as compared to there MOC with RCC, SS, MS Tanks .
1. Agriculture - Farmers .
2. Potable water supply System
3. Rain water Harvesting - Individual and Commercial .
4. Waste treatment _ STP & ETP.
5. Municipal & Commercial hubs .
6. Disaster Management - Urban & Rural areas, Natural Calamity & Droughts .
7. Industries Like - Textile , Oil , many more
8. Storage - Fire tanks and water tanks .